Monday, October 5, 2009

Green Bay Packer Backer


Just a few words to tell all of you that tonight in Green Bay, Wisconsin you can walk down the middle of any of our streets, go into any of our stores and be the only customer, and crowd into all of our sports bars because------------tonight we play the Minnesota Vikings with Brett Favre as their quarterback!!!!! I am willing to bet that 99% of this town will be glued to their TV sets watching this game. Whether you thought Green Bay was nuts to let him go, or whether you thought it was o.k.(and the town is a little divided on that) it will be fun to see them play tonight.

My family is as one on this night calling back and forth from Texas mainly as my grandson is a avid Green Bay fan as are his parents. My sons in Denver will be watching also but they don't call as much. Texas and I call after each big play.

Well, get on your TV and let the game begin!!

7 comments:

Anita said...

Reminds me of my good friends/neighbors that are from Wisconsin. They have some form of the word "Packers" on their license tag here in Virginia. They are probably in front of the TV right now.

Hope you're enjoying the game!

Wanda..... said...

Hope you have a wonderful time enjoying the game Bernie...

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Sad loss. Hard to watch as Favre is fun to watch, but I found out tonight I can cheer for him.

Midlife Roadtripper said...

Correction - I can't cheer for him.

Deb Shucka said...

Hope it was fun for you all.

Bernie said...

Hi Bernie, love him or hate him we have to admit he is one good qarterback....sorry your team lost my friend, I still kept my eye on the game....I like New England in the NFL but being from Canada I prefer the CFL...So happy to see you are still enjoying your sports as I am a sports alholic (if there is such a thing)......:-) Hugs

Pseudo said...

Your family sounds like a lot of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails